OpenPlay has developed innovative software products for the sports and leisure industry. Our enterprise software, Flow, provides unmatched functionality to help operators thrive, bringing a seamless experience for both customers and staff.
You will work cross-functionally to guide features through our product development process to ship innovative and iterative features. As we scale you will have the opportunity to develop by working across a range of products, such as mobile apps all the way to powerful booking and membership management systems. You will be able to break down complex problems and find solutions with new product features.
Reporting to the Head of Product and Marketing, the Junior Product Manager will be responsible for supporting our product development process. You will work closely with other Product Managers, Designers, and our Development team to validate and deliver our roadmap.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the product team to write clear user stories and specifications for the development team to work against.
- Understand our customers by collecting and analysing feedback.
- Become a product expert in the features you deliver – spreading your product knowledge to the Customer Success Team and wider company about the launch of new features.
- Contribute to the product roadmap and the prioritisation of features.
- Continually researching and analysing the market to build deployable knowledge to the product development process.
- Excited and ambitious to work in Product Management with at least 1 year experience in Product or a similar transferable role.
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills.
- We are looking for someone who has an analytical mindset, great at solving problems and bringing new ideas.
- A very strong and clear communicator, with the ability to work with many internal and external stakeholders.
We operate a hybrid working policy with an office at Uncommon in London Bridge that include:
- Monthly team breakfast;
- Monthly drinks / socials;
- Weekly tea & cake;
- Complementary fitness classes (yoga and boxfit);
- We will get you a shiny new Macbook; and
- Provision for a training and development to help you thrive.